In this article:
The Product List creates a promotional gallery of individual products. Build a single List for this section and the products in that List will display with their images, pricing, and an add-to-cart widget.
How to add a Product List Section
Here are the steps:
1. Select “Edit” > "+ New Section" > “Product List”.
2. Add text to the Title field. This will be the title of this Section. Also add text to the Description field.
3. Enter the SevenFifty Product List URL you wish to link to.
- To find the URL, click on the Lists icon to open up your List index.
- Copy the link from the Visibility column (or click into a List in order to generate a new link if it does not yet exist).
- Go back to your Storefront page to paste the URL into the Product List URL field.
4. Click on Submit to preview the products on the page.
5. Click the Save button to preserve your design.
- Failing to click the Save button will result in lost content and your design will not display when the page is refreshed.