In this article:
The Featured Lists section creates a promotional gallery of collections or lists of products from your portfolio. You can highlight product collections in several ways: by linking to Lists, to filtered search results, or directly to your products on SevenFifty.
How to Add a Featured Lists Section
Here are the steps:
1. Select “Edit” > "+ New Section" > “Featured Lists”.
2. Add text to the Featured List Title field. This will be the title of this entire Section.
3. Now you can add several product lists, one at a time. Open Product List 1 and click on Edit & Replace under Background Image to upload an image.
The background image specifications are as follows:
- Size: 525x400 pixels
- PNG, GIF or JPG
- Max size file 2MB
4. Add text to the Title field (which will become the title of Product List 1) and to the Description field.
5. Enter the URL you wish to link to into the Link field
- You can link to a SevenFifty List by adding the URL for that list. To find the URL, click on the Lists icon to open up your List index. You will need to copy the link from the Visibility column (or click into a List in order to generate a new link if it does not yet exist). Then go back to the Storefront to paste the URL into the Product List section. You can also choose to link to filtered search results on Browse or to individual products.
6. Repeat the steps to add more Lists.
7. Click the Save button to preserve your design.
- Failing to click the Save button will result in lost content and your design will not display when the page is refreshed.